What We Do
The Alabama Beverage Association (AlaBev) is the trade association for the state’s refreshing, non-alcoholic beverage industry.
- We’ve served the public and our members since the Alabama Bottlers Association was formed in 1918
- We became the Alabama Soft Drink Association in 1967
- We changed our name to the Alabama Beverage Association in 2005 to better reflect our member companies’ expanded range of beverages
- We provide a neutral forum where members gather to discuss, address and act on critical issues affecting our industry
- We serve as a liaison between the industry and the public
- We speak as our members’ unified voice on legislative and regulatory matters